We provide help to seniors who are age 60+ in their own homes.
We assess your needs and provide case management, counseling and consultation as needed and work to maintain a senior's independence in the community.
ASSESSMENT OF YOUR NEEDS
- We provide a complete evaluation of your situation in the comfort of your own home
- We provide information about services and affordable resources to meet your individual needs
- We provide counseling for depression and anxiety
- We work to empower you to cope with grief, loss, and other issues associated with aging
- We work with seniors and their families to help you adjust to the diagnosis of a serious illness
- We help strengthen family and support systems
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- We take a holistic approach to addressing concerns about medical conditions, quality of life, and environmental health issues
- We save you the time, energy, and frustration of trying to sort through the maze of options in community eldercare, by assisting with referral and linkage to resources
- We help you find the right balance of independence and appropriate level of care by providing education and information on housing options
- We provide follow-up visits to make sure your care and services are appropriate to your changing needs
- We provide caregiver support to help strengthen families ad other close relationships
- We help you make the adjustment to a long-term care or assisted living facility
- We advocate with your doctors and other health care professionals, helping to ensure your concerns are heard
WHO SHOULD YOU CALL?
For services and advice on eldercare issues, call 216.791.8000 or e-mail email@example.com