Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging has been a CMS-certified vendor for over 10 years, providing the services necessary to meet CAHPS requirements at a competitive price for Home Health Care CAHPS and Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS.
As a nonprofit organization, our vision is to influence the standards of care for older adults. As a CAHPS survey vendor, we apply that vision to assist organizations in improving the quality of service available for consumers. We work with agencies to help you develop appropriate benchmarks to improve patient satisfaction with your services.
For an industry competitive price, we:
- Import agency-supplied patient data
- Contact patients according to CAHPS requirements
- Conduct the surveys, including follow-up mailings
- Format and submit data to CMS
- Provide reports on patients' survey responses, including open-ended feedback questions, uniquely crafted by Benjamin Rose CAHPS professionals to help you get the most out of your CAHPS surveys
There are no hidden set-up fees, annual fees or subscription or maintenance fees
Offering CAHPS survey services in Spanish:
Our CAHPS survey services are offered in Spanish to help your organization receive important feedback from more patients.
- All letters and surveys to patients in Spanish
- A Spanish-speaking helpline for questions regarding the survey
- Translating feedback to English to provide your organization with important patient comments
Publicly Reported Quality Measures:
Our services include reports that display your agency’s results compared with your state and national results. In addition, we provide the responses to open-ended feedback questions, uniquely crafted by Benjamin Rose CAHPS professionals to help you get the most out of your CAHPS surveys.
The publicly reported quality measures for the two different varieties of CAHPS surveys are:
Home Health Care CAHPS
- Care of patients
- Communication between providers & patients
- Specific care issues
- Overall rating of care
- Patient willingness to recommend agency to family or friends
Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS
- About facilities and staff
- Communications about patient procedure
- Preparations for discharge and recovery
- Overall rating of facility
- Patient willingness to recommend facility to family or friends
For detailed CAHPS pricing, or to learn more about our CAHPS survey services, please fill out the form below. If you would like to speak to a CAHPS team member directly, please call (216) 373-1746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHPS Contact Form
Justin Johnson is a Research Analyst in the Center for Research and Education at Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging. For the past 18 years,...
Justin Johnson is a Research Analyst in the Center for Research and Education at Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging. For the past 18 years, he has focused on research that improves the lives of older adults and family or friend caregivers. In his current role, Johnson leads the Consumer Satisfaction initiative, surveying organizations clients to improve their health care and service delivery experiences. Johnson also serves as the Home Health Care CAHPS Administrator and is responsible for supervising all CMS required tasks, such as coordinating with contracting agencies and submitting data on a quarterly basis.
Since joining Benjamin Rose in 2002, Johnson has presented findings from numerous studies at both local, state and national conferences. Presentation topics have included: the importance of exercise and dementia education for people with dementia and their family care partners, dyadic communication among care partners, care values and preferences of older adults and many other related topics. He has published in professional peer-reviewed journals, such as the Journal of Applied Gerontology and the Journal of Gerontological Social Work, on issues related to individuals with dementia and implementing evidence-based programs.
Johnson received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Akron in 2003.