COVID-19 Caregivng Resources
(Current as of February 2, 2022 at 9:00 AM)
- Branches Real Estate continues with realty showings in accordance with Ohio Association of Realtors recommendations.
- Contact Rose Centers for scheduled activities at your center.
- Behavioral Health Services continue to provide both in person and virtual services.
For up-to-date information and resources, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website: https://www.cdc.gov/
Vaccine and booster information for Northeast Ohio Residents:
Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging encourages older adults, caregivers and their family members to educate themselves about the vaccine.
For more information, please visit:
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health will hold Pfizer booster dose clinics for residents beginning October 12th. Up to 750 appointments will be available for each of these clinics.
You are eligible for a Pfizer vaccine booster if you meet the following requirements:
You received your second dose of Pfizer at least six months prior to the date of the booster clinic. You cannot receive a Pfizer booster if you received doses of the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You meet one of the criteria below:
- You are at least 65 years old or a resident in a long-term care setting.
- You are 50-64 years old and have certain underlying medical conditions.
- You are 18-49 years old and have certain underlying medical conditions.
- You are at least 18 years old and are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of your job or institutional living setting.
Below is information on the upcoming clinic dates and locations:
- Tuesday, October 12th: Word Church, 18903 S Miles Rd, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Registration is now open.
- Tuesday, October 19th: Tri-C Western Campus Recreation Center, 11000 W Pleasant Valley Rd, Parma, OH 44130. Parking Lot D. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Registration is now open.
- Tuesday, October 26th: Word Church, 18903 S Miles Rd, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128. Clinic hours will be 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Registration will open on October 13, 2021.
Information on accessing COVID-19 Vaccine and Boosters:
Ohio’s Vaccine Management Solution (VMS) is a streamlined tool to help Ohioans determine vaccine eligibility, find providers, and receive updates. Book an appointment now at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov. The state of Ohio is offering vaccines to all Ohioans 12 and older.
To schedule an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine booster, visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-427-5634 to schedule an appointment. Please bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment.